About The Body Firm Boot Camp, Fort Worth’s #1 Rated Boot Camp

Who we help: 80% of my Clients start at their heaviest weight ever. The other 20% are looking for the most cuting edge program available today

Years in Business: 5

Number of Clients Served: 1,723

American Council of Exercise CPT, AMFPT certification

Community Involvement: A Wish with Wings Charity Fund-Raiser, Tarrant Area Food Bank Can Drive

Publicity: Fort Worth Start Telegram

Staff:

Dave Fannin
Dave Fannin is a Body Transformation Expert based in Fort Worth, Texas. His Body Firm Advantage Program has delivered weight-loss and fitness results to over 1,700 clients. Utilizing cutting edge weight-loss methods and little known fat-loss secrets. He regularly delivers rapid life changing results to clients after all other programs and systems have failed. He’s known widely for his no B.S. approach to getting clients visible results quickly, consistently, and guaranteed. He is a noted writer, speaker, fitness industry executive and leader. For more information on The Body Firm Personal Training and Fitness Boot Camps in Fort Worth and Hurst Texas go to http://wwwTheBodyFirm.biz Dave can be reached at dfannin@thebodyfirm.biz Your questions are welcomed and encouraged

Kris Maddox- American Council of Exercise (CPT)

Jacob Waters - National Academy of Sports Medicine (CPT)

Matt Roso - American College of Sports Medicine (CPT)

Roy Smith - National Academy of Sports Medicine (CPT)

Ryan Thresher - National Academy of Sports Medicine (CPT)

Drew Tyler